Bow Bars, and a guy that refurbs them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So basically you all suck....... I went from a low cost poulan to 2 x 372XP's and a 346XP.......and it gets worse.

So several members were advertising bow saws, I remember them as a youngster and was like well shoot thats what I need for my back now days. (that's the same excuse I used with the wife to justify the 346XP BTW) you gotta have your ducks in a row, with a good excuse gents......anyways, several members were advertising some bows, but nobody seems to have one that would work on a 372Xp..... so I started cruising ebay again.......(yeah wife is pissed) and I find this cat in Georgia who is selling reconditioned bow bars..turns out he is currently AD Army, me being a Former Marine we speak a similar language and quickly agreed on a price for one that would fit the 372 chassis.. he rebuilds,modifies whatever (I could care less) and it fits perfectly....and bucking a 12"+ log has never been so easy

his last name is Greene and he dealt me a solid hand with his rebuilt bar he sold me. This group of people (Chainsaw Freaks) are so much more fun then the race car world....people are too serious in that arena, but FYI my wife does not like you guys already/anyways...... Oh well you win some you lose some ha ha ha h ha :)

would you mind PMing me his contact info please.
I have several bow bars that need rehabbing.
thanks
Dave
I sent him a link to this thread so that he can chime in if he wants to, Mods/Admins Sorry, I was not trying to run an add for the guy just wanted to post about my good experience with another person and chain saws.

Back