• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Bow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one. I am asking $265 shipped if interested. I can get pics of needed. I am located in Albany, Ga.

I have one. I am asking $265 shipped if interested. I can get pics of needed. I am located in Albany, Ga.
Ok I live in Zebulon Georgia that's right below Griffin. I could come to Albany and pick it up? Is the $265.00 with shipping? Does the bow come with a set of Log dogs and a guard?

Yes. That's shipped. And yes it has the guards and dogs. I will send pics soon.

Ok, How much if I come pick it up? Are you Interested in any trades? I have a bow that I was told that would fit the saw but it will not fit and I have no use for it.

Ok I live in Zebulon Georgia that's right below Griffin. I could come to Albany and pick it up? Is the $265.00 with shipping? Does the bow come with a set of Log dogs and a guard?
You're my neighbor then as I live close to the Cedars Golf Course. I don't have a bow but have a lot of other chainsaw stuff if you ever need a chain or something.

All I have is this one. Some guy at the gun show told me that the rifle attachment helps with the zombie problem we’re having over here in Pennsylvania.

Lmfao.

Attachments

• 120A28F4-E64B-4CF1-B1A1-E1BA82611A57.jpeg
    120A28F4-E64B-4CF1-B1A1-E1BA82611A57.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
Back