brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think most of you are awesome enough to become members there but if you work hard, maybe someday you will be let in.

1 GTG less than 4 hours from your house does not a hawg member make. ;)
I sneaked in last year, I changed my name and nobody knows I'm there.

John

Hey, snuffbandit... What was the newspaper that came out? Have they printed an article about your event yet? Do they have an on-line version?
It's called "The Staples World". I know some content is available on the web without subscription. Maybe all of it is. I'll go see what I can find.

Really wish I could've made it, just didn't work out with spending some time with the family and getting ready for a work trip.

Sounds like that little poulan of mine was a real crowd pleaser.

Really wish I could've made it, just didn't work out with spending some time with the family and getting ready for a work trip.

Sounds like that little poulan of mine was a real crowd pleaser.
Was that the black n yellow 50cc? Or the big old loud green monster?

Guys i was hoping to have this by the time the gtg happened. But now i got it. Old ryobi gas sazall it runs. Needs a good carb cleaning and id like to check the gear case for lube. 40 bucks and found out after that it is a high priced tool. On craigslist and ebay the cheepest one is 400 used up to 6 bills

Attachments

• 1429643627860.jpg
    1429643627860.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 22
i think im gunna sell my husqvarna 2101 xp that is complete, but when i started to take it apart i saw a big gouge in the cylinder so i've decided to sell instead of trying to clean and get it running the way it should20150224_162215.jpg 20150224_162225.jpg 20150224_162233.jpg . I'm gunna be driving from rochester, mn area to dresser, wi tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. Figured i'd put it on here to give u guys first chance, and it would be easier to deliver then to ship...

Latest posts

Back