• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand new Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the next project you're aiming for, a solo/dolmar hybrid? I remember something about longer stroke on the solo combined with the dolmar 7910 piston and cylinder?

What was the next project you're aiming for, a solo/dolmar hybrid? I remember something about longer stroke on the solo combined with the dolmar 7910 piston and cylinder?
i think he needs to befriend scott paposha or whatever his name is and get his secret for a 92cc dolly

Yes. I have a few 665 solos ordered that I'll be putting the 7910 top end on. Are they gonna be worth the price tag. Idk but it'll be nice owning a saw that is not as common. Lol. That's the main reason this one is getting sold is to fund the other toys.

i think he needs to befriend scott paposha or whatever his name is and get his secret for a 92cc dolly
I agree however I would really wish someone had one. I would love to tear into one. There's always knowledge to be learned and I would love to be proved wrong as thats how I learn but I have a hard time believing the 7910 lower will support that many cc. But i will never say it wont.

I agree however I would really wish someone had one. I would love to tear into one. There's always knowledge to be learned and I would love to be proved wrong as thats how I learn but I have a hard time believing the 7910 lower will support that many cc. But i will never say it wont.
buy one you cheap skate! they are on ebay ready to be boxed and sent your way. they even come with a sugi bar and a 10 pin sprocket.

i am pretty sure he is full of it....when i cornered him in the lumberjacking group he quit posting and hasnt posted since. i think they booted him from the group. If his saws were on the up and up he would answer at least some basic questions

buy one you cheap skate! they are on ebay ready to be boxed and sent your way. they even come with a sugi bar and a 10 pin sprocket.

i am pretty sure he is full of it....when i cornered him in the lumberjacking group he quit posting and hasnt posted since. i think they booted him from the group. If his saws were on the up and up he would answer at least some basic questions
Lol. I'll pass. I would look good sitting on your store shelf though! ;)

Bump for Miller Mod Saws, Carl is one of the greatest guys I have ever met. I'm slowly replacing my stihl line up with dolmars. Great seller, great saws, great prices. Awesome saw here.
Smart:numberone: New Avatar, hey, I didn't recognize you.

I've never run a 7910, but based off its excellent power compared to its sub 5 cube classmates, it is awfully hard to imagine the crank is accidently sturdy enough for a 90cc. Maybe one that doesn't run well? Or for very long.

If it was, then Dolmar is leaving power to weight on the table by overbuilding cranks for 79cc saws.

In reality, someone like me who doesn't know shouldn't talk, but AS isn't quite reality.

Latest posts

Back