• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand New Husqvarna 562XP by Wicked Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dp0350

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am selling my brand new Husky 562XP purchased new from and ported by Terry at Wicked Work Saws. I bought the saw thinking I needed a 60cc saw and ended up getting a great deal on a new 261 from my local Stihl dealer while waiting for this to be done. I don't need two similar saws, so the Husky has to go. Brand new, I haven't even gassed it up, it comes with the powerhead only (plus all the original tools and manuals).

$850 shipping included to the lower 48.

I bought the saw thinking I needed a 60cc saw and ended up getting a great deal on a new 261 from my local Stihl dealer while waiting for this to be done. I don't need two similar saws, so the Husky has to go
Similar is size, but miles apart in performance!!! Don't run it, if you want to keep the 261!!!

Latest posts

Back