• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold BRAND NEW MS150 REAR HANDLE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like the title says the saw is a brand new never fueled MS150c. I bought the saw off ebay simply to flip. Saw comes with 12" bar and 1/4" chain and scabbard. Serial number is clean. What else is there to say? Saw will be packaged with care and shipped via UPS fully insured. $400 plus shipping

If the buyer wants, I am close enough to Snellerized Saws headquarters and have Brad tweak it for whatever he charges. I believe it is $50 to mod the MS150. I would drop the saw off to him, he would mod the saw and give it back to me to ship.

Another option I can provide is making this a true HOT SAW! I upgrade the sprocket with one you cant find here in the states because it is so badace. I have a 28" Cannon bar I can put on it and spin a fresh loop of special pro forest chain. With these mods you will be droppin trees as if you were using a light saber straight out of Star Wars. I know, I know.....How much? Well this will be the lightest, fastest cutting pro forest saw on the market! $999!!! That is three easy payments of $333!!!!! Can you believe it????? I know! Me neither!!!!

IMG_0900.JPG IMG_0901.JPG IMG_0902.JPG IMG_0903.JPG IMG_0904.JPG IMG_0905.JPG IMG_0906.JPG IMG_0908.JPG IMG_0909.JPG

Back