• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand New OEM Stihl 1/2 Wrap Handle Bar 044 046 440 460 461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a brand new in the packaging, OEM Stihl 1/2 wrap handle bar I would like to sell. Comes with the 4 mounting screws also. Fits 044, 440, 046, 460 & 461 saws.

Price, I would like to get $60.00 for it, but I am open to an offer.

PayPal gift is the preferred method of payment. Note, I also have this listed on eBay if it sells here I will go remove the listing immediately.

DSCN9996.JPG

DSCN9999.JPG

DSCN0004.JPG

I have a brand new in the packaging, OEM Stihl 1/2 wrap handle bar I would like to sell. Comes with the 4 mounting screws also. Fits 044, 440, 046, 460 & 461 saws.

Price, I would like to get $60.00 for it, but I am open to an offer.

PayPal gift is the preferred method of payment. Note, I also have this listed on eBay if it sells here I will go remove the listing immediately.

View attachment 402070

View attachment 402071

View attachment 402072

Are you positive it will fit a 461 ??

I would make sure, the Weber Customs doesn't fit the 461s. I don't know what the difference is, I don't have the IPL for those saws, just my 044.
Good price for what it is, the screws themselves run $3 each, only available through Stihl dealers.

They do , the 461 half and 3/4 wrap is wider , thats the difference

Thanks! So, my source that told me the interchange on what this handle will fit was right. Thanks for the clarification!

I bought this handle for a project 044 I have, it will fit it, but I just decided I wanted to use the narrower loop handle on that saw instead. Otherwise I would not be selling this handle. If it does not sell I may end up using it after all :)

bump-o-roni.

Any one interested in this handle? Shipping is going to be about $10-11 most places in the USA,

Send me an offer, of what you want the handle, on your door step for?

Back