Brush Bandit 90xp module(?) settings?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banguts

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm using the correct term, but, does anyone have an idea or know for a fact what the module factory default settings are? There are 3 dials, marked left to right, "D" "/" "Gain".. the module is a "Barber Colman Company" part. The problem we're having is, when the run/high speed button is turned On, the rpms don't pick up, if anything they drop.
e2ab3aef5941a6fd533d8b6a8fcf8d18.jpg

Does the chipper have a rocker switch for the throttle? If so, we see the same problem when the switch is bad. You may have to call Bandit and ask for the chipper service department and they might be able to help you. Their number is 800-952-0178.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

Not sure why the photo is rotated, but, yeah, rocker switch. The owner is insosting that switches don't go bad... so, whatever, I guess. I'm getting paid whether the chipper is functioning or not ;]
Thanks for the reply!
1384775b5f82f380af97faa57eefba56.jpg

I've replaced many rocker switches over 15 years as they do go bad. I would contact Bandit and see what they say. The most common switches go bad with John Deere engines and Cat/Perkins. It isn't a big investment to purchase a switch. If you remove the switch, you should see a brand name and number. Google the switch and you should be able to purchase locally to you.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

Latest posts

Back