Bucket problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tornado woodpecker

Reaction score
I've got a mid 80's 52' high ranger but let truck, all functions except lower boom down work from the bucket dose anyone know what the problem could be

Clogged tube or air in the line. What model is your hi ranger

I have an 86 F700 Hi Ranger Bucket Truck. My Upperboom groans when operating. I grease everything regularly. I've greased and poured gear oil on any visible cables, but can't pinpoint where the noise is coming from. Has anyone had this issue?

I have an 86 F700 Hi Ranger Bucket Truck. My Upperboom groans when operating. I grease everything regularly I've greased and poured gear oil on any visible cables, but can't pinpoint where the noise is coming from. Has anyone had this issue?
I've got a mid 80's 52' high ranger but let truck, all functions except lower boom down work from the bucket dose anyone know what the problem could be
A few years back I backed in to parking spot to close to tree line and squirrels nested in back knuckle and chewed through 3/8 line between turn table and bucket. I was able to splice with quick connect, double female ends. Not expensive. May have to bleed line at turntable after. Happened twice. Mechanic charged $400 for about 2 ft. Next time did it myself. About $30 in material. Just located leak with peak holes. May have to splice in two spots if in-between peak holes. Leave enough slack but not to much where it's sloppy. I nosed into parking spot after that and shot as many squirrels till they stayed away. Lol.

Latest posts

Back