Buckin Billy Ray

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a good hearted guy that loves what he does. Looks like he enjoys his channel/people on YouTube just as much.

I watch a video every now and then. I especially like the older saws he runs. It's interesting to see what they can do and not too many people have the content he does with the saws he has.

Seems like a good hearted guy that loves what he does. Looks like he enjoys his channel/people on YouTube just as much.

I watch a video every now and then. I especially like the older saws he runs. It's interesting to see what they can do and not too many people have the content he does with the saws he has.
That man can file a chain awfully quick too.
And I agree, he's is very passionate about his occupation, and axe restoration, music and all sorts of stuff, seems like a cool dude.

As an Australian who happens to like old Mccullochs I find his stuff really interesting. He has a great mix of stuff and rather than being "how too" videos, I seem to learn a lot just by watching him work. He seems a genuinely "soulful" kind of guy and you have to love that his investment of time and energy into his channel seems to be paying off. I really love hearing about his part of the world and meeting the people there as well.

In new videos he runs some Walker ********. Really good videos on chain sharpening.

As an Australian who happens to like old Mccullochs I find his stuff really interesting. He has a great mix of stuff and rather than being "how too" videos, I seem to learn a lot just by watching him work. He seems a genuinely "soulful" kind of guy and you have to love that his investment of time and energy into his channel seems to be paying off. I really love hearing about his part of the world and meeting the people there as well.[/Q
makes me wonder how much further chainsaws would go minus the EPA regulation, because the old mccullochs grunt hard through wood, along with many others I am sure,

Latest posts

Back