Buckin Billy Ray

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was mention that Vancouver island doesn't get much snow except for the mountains- and I'd reckon that room is the garage under a house or something similar. It's not insulated by the looks of things

Really good stuff on several levels for me..., mainly how genuine the guy is regardless of what the particular vid is about. Loves his old Macs and uses em as they were intended to be used, sharpens a mean chain, has a good message and mantra with his channel, can't spell or punctuate for $hit and makes no apologies for his shortcomings, is sharing his life's experience with the whole world, plays a mean harp / is a decent drummer, and he's in a band........, with his Mom! What's not to like?

I subbed to his channel 2500 subscribers ago after running across it looking for old McCulloch videos, which was in November. His only problem is how much run he' s getting in such a short time. I hope it doesn't go to his head and he loses focus or gets too wrapped up in it. The whole BBR thing would lose the reason folks find him inspiring and entertaining..., and that would be a shame. (Sorta like way too many folks around here over the years.)

Stay genuine, Buckin'.

The Chop Shop site itself has only been up for a short time (a coupla weeks). His ax sales have pretty much been spontaneous via the YouTube channel contacts and side correspondence as was his merchandise as he rolled out the various offerings. Has a local buddy who will prototype anything to gauge interest level and will do limited production runs to see how something is received before committing to large quantities. Cool arrangement. And BBR is still his own packing and shipping guy last time I saw any update on that...., and behind on his axes since demand has gone through the roof since just before the holidays. Busy man.

I've been watching lately, lots to learn from and fun to watch. I might have to subscribe in an attempt to keep up. Lots of great content.
I'm subscribed to his channel and even then it's hard to keep up with that guy lol. I enjoy that he's a real person that has lived through real injuries which taught him to be the guy you see now, hard not to like a positive guy like that

I'm subscribed to his channel and even then it's hard to keep up with that guy lol. I enjoy that he's a real person that has lived through real injuries which taught him to be the guy you see now, hard not to like a positive guy like that
I did subscribe btw. Same user name too.

Back