build off challange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scott whats got into you? are you hitting the news years eve hooch.:feel_good:

scott you are asking us who should run the saws when you live that close to the saw operator extrordinair pecan pie eating officianado JD (grandpa tractor) who has for the last 2 years hand delivered my kuhns stihl hat. geesh

scott you are asking us who should run the saws when you live that close to the saw operator extrordinair pecan pie eating officianado JD (grandpa tractor) who has for the last 2 years hand delivered my kuhns stihl hat. geesh

how about some one that every one in the racing world knows?

JD did a fine job running the 372s. I like the idea of same chains and operator.

How about an actually interesting build off and do something more creative than the typical boring woods ported saws. Build a full out alky/nitro saw. Nothing against woods saws they are fun but they are limited and this has been done already a few times. I think race saws are out of the ordinary and interesting.

How about an actually interesting build off and do something more creative than the typical boring woods ported saws. Build a full out alky/nitro saw. Nothing against woods saws they are fun but they are limited and this has been done already a few times. I think race saws are out of the ordinary and interesting.

Yeap a piped alky build sounds pretty kick arse to me. Separate the little guys from the big guys - no offense to the "little guys" as I described them but a 390 race saw build sounds like it would bring some pretty wicked results.

I wonder if Mr.Clarke would even jump in and concoct a screamin' demon.... :)

i have no use for a race saw. if some one wants a race saw built i would do that

i think youll find that most people have no use for an alky saw on this site. i sold the one i bought from eric after running it 3 times. ive also scavenged all the stock parts off from race saws i had becouse they were of no value to me. im back to all work saws. i think thats how most on this site are. the alky saws are fun to run here and there but i just cant tie the money and time up in them when theres more pressing needs. if i had a disposable income id keep a shelf full of them but thats not going to happen ant time soon.

Latest posts

Back