build off challange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those were wendells

Next time file Wendell's chains with this...

attachment.php

That'll keep him occupied for a while...

The big suprise is knowing JD sharpened Wendells chain why did he not do a better job at cutting? Sorry I couldn't resist, I heard Wendell asking tree monkey why he just couldn't win any races.:hmm3grin2orange:

You need to get the hair put of your ears! That is not what I asked him. I asked why my saws ran like crap when they always run great.

And I did win a race! :thumbup:

Actually, what I learned from Scott this weekend is how much your fuel makes a difference and it is why my saws were less than stellar. I've always bought 91 octane no ethanol fuel from the same BP station but they were closed when I left town Saturday morning and the only station I could find on the way up that had a separate hose for their 91/NE fuel was a KwikTrip.

It was really a shocking difference. :cry:

Actually, what I learned from Scott this weekend is how much your fuel makes a difference and it is why my saws were less than stellar. I've always bought 91 octane no ethanol fuel from the same BP station but they were closed when I left town Saturday morning and the only station I could find on the way up that had a separate hose for their 91/NE fuel was a KwikTrip.

My stump broke 372 likes a 20:1 moonshine to valvoline mix...
Just sayin...

Are you saying twin Dolmars ported exactly the same by you? Wow!:confused2:

If so that reminds me of being at dyno events and 2 identical trucks with the same mods being 50-75 horse and who knows how much torque difference.

Like the trucks, each saw reacts differently to the same mods I guess. :smile2:

Awesome videos!! I appreciate all the work you've put into this.:msp_thumbsup:

About the only difference in those two saws is how sharp the chain was. With sharp chains they are pretty much a tie.:jester:

yup, had to leave the windows down in my truck after wendell taught us about bad gas :fart:

I was just reading on MSNBC news about the mysterious boom that rattled a Wisconsin town.

yea, actually it is no secret that cookie monster,,er, durn, i mean beefie lives over there and is still mad about leavin cookies uneaten at scott's :hmm3grin2orange:

CLINTONVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- Officials in an eastern Wisconsin city are trying to record a series of mysterious booming sounds that have roused residents from bed in the past few days, but their attempts have so far come up empty.

The city of Clintonville set up audio and video recorders overnight Wednesday but didn't capture anything. There was at least one loud boom at 5 a.m.

City administrator Lisa Kuss says most theories have been ruled out. She says the city is planning to bring in some sort of vibration-detection devices to try to determine where the epicenter is.

The booms started Sunday. Residents describe them as sounding like thunder, fireworks or someone slamming a heavy door.

The city will hold a meeting Wednesday evening to update residents on the investigation into cookie monster.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back