• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Builder 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
throwing out some feelers for a possible trade for something i can use. good bottom end and have a nice cylinder for it. just needs a piston. it is missing a few parts on the oiler side. i would have to check again but i believe i have brake parts and the dust cover to go over them. filter holder missing i think. will update this later with pics. looking for a trade for 372, 385/390 builders. would be open to hear cash offers as well.

just curious guys, where the heck did the thread tool button to mark a saw as sold go? LOL

if a mod could please close this one that would be great. saw is sold. for some reason i can't edit the OP and there is no thread tools tab but can edit my other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back