Building a SP125C / 101B Kart Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why didn't you paint the the starter housing metal flake blue like original Brad?

002-26.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't pull your leg Brad!.......Hahahahahahaha!

Now this is a stock 101B starter housing. Bottom right.....flag and stars on the starter, starter housing, candy apple blue paint.

002-13.jpg

Last edited:
The starter spring housing and outer cover on these are like a royal blue and the cover has no raised Mcc embossed lettering just a smooth flat surface like on the early 1-40's

McBob.

It looks awesome. I still want to run one with the 101 in it with a regular 125 to see the difference.

Looks awesome Brad. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I had the time to make mine as beautiful as that. I just don't get the shop time. If did that, my builds would take 2 years instead of 8 months, lol. Maybe when I do the other 101 in a 797 I'll paint it...

Vid in the wood, puhleeze!

I finally bought a carb for my saw. It's a Tilly 360A built by the late EC Birt. It's a stage three blueprint with all the bells and whistles. The velocity stack was cememted on and was machined for smoothness with the throttle bore. It was built for a 100 to 125 cc motor.

KGrHqJn4E-u-UdLPBPw9IB1g6058-M.jpg

Back