Business according to me!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairbanks Stump

iStumpgrinder
Reaction score
I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH!

November 2012

"You didn't build that"

Obama

October 2014

Hillary

“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs."

C'mon people this kind of liberal rhetoric is a positively revolting pill to swallow.

As an owner of a small business, I employ highly skilled professionals and provide apprenticeship for those that wish to learn and for that I have a payroll in excess of 30,000 a month. Meaning in short my company pays nearly 10,000 per month to the federal government in employee and employer taxes monthly. All in a business that less than 5 years ago was just myself and my Son out helping the community.

Today with the generosity and support of the community that I grew up in, I believe that it is I and friends of mine who own businesses who are doing the Job creation and Business Building. Just like the rest of history WE ARE who builds America. Not with the help of Government but in SPITE of it!

We pay taxes because we are forced to. We build America because we want to. We are business owners because that is what Americans demand of us!

Pride of ownership and satisfaction of helping those we work for!

At the moment the government some of you elected makes me sick!

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Reagan 1964

I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH!

November 2012

"You didn't build that"

Obama

October 2014

Hillary

“Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs."

C'mon people this kind of liberal rhetoric is a positively revolting pill to swallow.

As an owner of a small business, I employ highly skilled professionals and provide apprenticeship for those that wish to learn and for that I have a payroll in excess of 30,000 a month. Meaning in short my company pays nearly 10,000 per month to the federal government in employee and employer taxes monthly. All in a business that less than 5 years ago was just myself and my Son out helping the community.

Today with the generosity and support of the community that I grew up in, I believe that it is I and friends of mine who own businesses who are doing the Job creation and Business Building. Just like the rest of history WE ARE who builds America. Not with the help of Government but in SPITE of it!

We pay taxes because we are forced to. We build America because we want to. We are business owners because that is what Americans demand of us!

Pride of ownership and satisfaction of helping those we work for!

At the moment the government some of you elected makes me sick!

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Reagan 1964
well said sir, and god bless you

well said sir, and god bless you
When I see you post Fairbanks I usually pay special attention because you do seem very knowledgeable about what your talking about, but shouldn't we be happy paying taxes for a war that was started by Bush to make Halliburton filthy stinking rich, or what about paying for police officers salaries so we can keep Sarah Palins nut job family in line?
Fox News and the Koch brothers are brilliant; just like Hitler was.

Its funny how conservatives, especially bible thumping conservatives, take something out of context to use it to fuel their bigotry. So much so that they'll spread hate and fear on total lies. As long as its a conservative, republican government the poor will be poorer and the rich will monopolize, coruptly. It takes years and years to clean up after a republican is in office.

The poor are only kept poor because the 'compassionate' Progressives keep giving them handouts paid for by the producers. How's that Great Society plan working out for the poor and the producers? Wasn't poverty supposed to be eradicated by now?

The greater problem is that either side believes it is acceptable for man to be ruled over by another man.

I agree that poverty is a cooperative. The entitled and the enablers.

With the way things are going now, legalize weed, misdemeanor charges for heroin and meth, it's ok if yer gay or think yer gay, just use whatever bathroom you want no matter who is in there, minimum wage should be enough to support a whole family of losers, don't fight just talk it out.......
Talk about entitled and enabling, this next generation is going to be ****ed and so are we.

Latest posts

Back