Business cards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got mine done in asia heaps of them for bugger all,only draw back was they only had pictures of palm trees,but who cares :cool: ill have to go back to replenish my supply mid year

Tinman44, look into the "Print Master" clip art programs. Thousands of pics to choose from. I made my own business cards using that program. They also offer other project options such as flyer's etc. Worth the investment IMO. HC

Last edited:
Nickrosis said:
And their premium cards aren't much more.

i went there yesterday i thought i saw price was 19.95 for 250 premium?
also they have something about free cards anyone know what thats about?

LOL Here ya go!

j0197884.gif

tinman44 said:
i went there yesterday i thought i saw price was 19.95 for 250 premium?
also they have something about free cards anyone know what thats about?
The free cards are actually $4.95 with shipping. The premium cards allow you to edit the front and back and customize the design. They have a huge selection of clip art and designs that you can browse through.

Tinman44...

Speaking of business cards - you know those videos I've been toying with and requesting feedback?

Well, my son tells me that there are CDs for a computer, slightly smaller than the tiny round ones that are about 3" wide.

Apparently, there are little business card size CDs that fit in the smaller CD slot in the computer, but they are rectangles instead of circular.

I have a 12 minute video, and the 6 minute version of it is about 52 megs. If I trim off just a few photos, I can get the video on one of the rectangular CDs. Those are supposed to be 50 megs - hopefully more.

Do it man! I've seen the disks before with army recruiting, I just didn't realize that they were like a buisiness card. Looks pretty high speed.

I suppose the shape would resemble, but the content could only if it was a single image - except for a video.

I wonder what it would take to print the label to look like a business card.

You can get labels for the business-card-cds. Then you'd just burn a video or set of PDFs or something on the disc and apply the label onto the OTHER side of the CD. :D

M.D. Vaden said:
Well, my son tells me that there are CDs for a computer, slightly smaller than the tiny round ones that are about 3" wide.

Apparently, there are little business card size CDs that fit in the smaller CD slot in the computer, but they are rectangles instead of circular.
The ones I've seen were the 3" disks which merely have two parallel straight sides.

Don't forget the space you'll need for the files necessary to make the disk automatically "play" when the typical computer user inserts the disk.  If it won't autoplay, better than half the folks won't know how to "use" it.  After all, Bill Gates has got over 85% of the market due to abuse of a monopoly situation (they were convicted of that, remember?).  Would that the software were marketed based on quality alone...

Glen

Back