Business cards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cost effective, I'd say: http://www.dvd-supply.com/100pabucacdb.html

Yeah, you'd want to put in an autorun.inf file referencing the file you want opened. Today, you could save a PowerPoint as a .pps file so it runs itself without PowerPoint or use a PDF file. The other option is to make it all HTML so it's like a webpage.

Vaden,

Before becoming concerned of how to save the videos you have there; I would recommend making new ones. Maybe you could use a little PPE next time. If i were going to be using such videos for advertisement, I would make certain not to forget the simple things..

Otherwise nice looking website!... :)

Get an account on vistaprint, they'll send you promo emails to get their sale prices, it seems that business cards and post cards are always on sale, there's no need to ever pay full price. I've also found that if you opt for the cheapist shipping option you almost always get your stuff much faster than they would have you believe. I just got some postcards for a spring mailing, the look good.

Back