• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Buying backhoe trailer, need to sell saws...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
I have found a 12 ton backhoe trailer I want to purchase, but need to sell some saws to fund it so I don't have to dip into my cash reserves. I have listed a few, but have only sold a $35 Poulan Micro so that strategy is not going to work. If you have seen a saw of mine in the past chances are good I will sell it if I still have it. This is not a fire sale, but I will be fair on pricing. Let me know if you see something of interest.

IMG_1267.JPG

In the alternative, I have a 1947 Studebaker fire truck I will sell that will get me over the hump...

IMG_0828.JPG

[EDIT] PLEASE BE AWARE I WILL SELL A SAW TO THE FIRST ONE WHO PAYPALS ME THE MONEY. I AM POSTING ON MULTIPLE SITES AND FACEBOOK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU PROCRASTINATE AND THE SAW YOU WANTS GETS SOLD.

Id love to have the McCulloch sign but don't know how something like that could be shipped! lol

Check around and see if you have a PM850 or SP81 in that pile if you would. Thanks.

What' the stihl top Handel and the one next to it rear handel

It is a 200T I am keeping, I used it yesterday. I am also keeping my 036, 044 and 460 and one or two 026/260 saws. The other 3 or 4 026/260's, 015's, 029/290's, 031's, 041's and 056's are up for grabs.

Latest posts

Back