• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Buying backhoe trailer, need to sell saws...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE , THE SELLER, HASN'T LOGGED IN FOR OVER A YEAR, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A ANSWER!!!

DOES CAP LOCKS MAKE IT LOUDER AS YOU TYPE OR DOES IT YELL THE SCREEN FOR YOU ???

I realized that after I sent it. I can't take it back once its sent. I guess I apologize for this, if it angered & enraged you enough to invoke the power of cap locks on me. I'm currently at the shore enjoying myself. (and quite a few of my Imperial Breakfast Stouts I brewed. which clock in at 13.5%) You have yourself a fine evening or day which it may be for you. :cheers:

i think he was just baffled, since two people had already said that the seller hasnt been on in a year...and then you asked again...
Must have been the homebrew. Some friends and I used to do bottle shares where everyone brought a bottle or two of whatever hard to get BBA stout we got our hands on or brewed. The name quickly changed to "sleepover".

Latest posts

Back