• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Buying backhoe trailer, need to sell saws...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That firetruck didn't come from Litchfield, CT by any chance?
Any ms361s available?

No, this one was the company fire truck at Schenley Distillery outside Pittsburg.

However, I did buy a 1949 2R17A Studebaker fire truck at Asa Hall's auction that was from the Litchfield Fire Department. It is one of 3 trucks I got from Sharon after Asa passed away. This is what it looks like now.

Sorry, no 360/361 saws left.

IMG_0792.JPG

XL, Super 2, 550, 650 Super, 8800 in a box, several XL 925's, 1050 and probably more.
Are the 925's, and 1050 in a box? I'm on the other side of the Rockies so we forgot about bars and chains. I have both models and looking for part saws, or Visa versa.. Zip 99202.. Whataya think you can do for me? Cheers, K

Are the 925's, and 1050 in a box? I'm on the other side of the Rockies so we forgot about bars and chains. I have both models and looking for part saws, or Visa versa.. Zip 99202.. Whataya think you can do for me? Cheers, K

I think I have 2 XL 925 parts saws, I have one or two runners with bars. My 1050 is a runner with a bar. I also have a XL-98 chop saw for parts. I will get pictures tonight.

Back