Calamity Macho Sufferage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Murph's defense he has some physical/ medical issues that keep him from spurs these days.
Why I was quoted in that is beyond me. I own a bucket. 60' high ranger with up to date inspections.

Do your prefer the joystick control grip over the three lever control TB?

I hate the single control joystick, and can do three ranges of motion with one hand using the old three lever control.

Jomoco

I prefer the pistol grip. I hear it will cause carpel tunnel eventually. I've run the levers a lot as well. With the safety they put on them it's not easy for me (small hands) to run all three controls at once

My beef with the pistolgrip's more a matter of durability, dust boot's torn with holes in them, sawdust build up keeping the mechanism from full engagement, resulting in slow motion bucket movement, etc.

Bucket's have their uses no doubt, and I've run enough of them over forty years not to trust them, and know a few tree men that've been crippled by them when they fail.

Work safe bro, and maintain the buckets you run like your life n well being depends on it.

Jomoco

Providone-Iodine solution 10% multiple times per day and just before bed time. Leave open to the air as much as possible.

Ugly wound!

????

DR ALWAYS SAID TO CLEAN DAILY, GOOP ON THE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT AND SEAL UP TIGHT WITH GAUZE AND TAPE FOR FIRST 4-7 DAYS AND THEN YOU CAN EITHER KEEP WET OR LEAVE OPEN TO AIR DEPENDING ON WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

WET WOUNDS SEALED UP HEAL FASTER ESPECIALLY THE DEEP ONES.

????

DR ALWAYS SAID TO CLEAN DAILY, GOOP ON THE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT AND SEAL UP TIGHT WITH GAUZE AND TAPE FOR FIRST 4-7 DAYS AND THEN YOU CAN EITHER KEEP WET OR LEAVE OPEN TO AIR DEPENDING ON WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

WET WOUNDS SEALED UP HEAL FASTER ESPECIALLY THE DEEP ONES.

Sure if you're a wuss.

Latest posts

Back