California considering statewide ban on gas powered gardening equipment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjalaska

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Just seen this on a sawmill forum I’m on. The article is dated 6 Jan 2020 and was on abc7news.com I guess out of San Fran. Not quite sure how to post the link but have seen guys on this forum mention the eventual ban of our beloved 2 stroke chainsaws in the future and thought folks might be interested.

The vast majority immigrated here. I'm third gen born here. Remember, there's more people in CA who voted for Trump than the bottom 16 RED STATES COMBINED...
If that is the case, and I hope your right, need to take back control of your state from all the loonies! Probably easier said than done though. I feel bad for all the good folks who live there and see their birthplace being stolen by the radicals.

With how things are going with battery tools hopefully by the time this comes to pass we will be at a point where we dont need gasoline anymore. Because I can really see this stuff getting out of hand and everything gasoline being banned within 30 years

If that is the case, and I hope your right, need to take back control of your state from all the loonies! Probably easier said than done though. I feel bad for all the good folks who live there and see their birthplace being stolen by the radicals.

Thanks man!

As I recall, there used to be a California governor named Ronald Reagan. I wonder how well he would get along today with Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, etc. :eek:

As I recall, there used to be a California governor named Ronald Reagan. I wonder how well he would get along today with Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, etc. :eek:

Don't forget the Governator... "If they don't have the guts to come up here in front of you and say, 'I don't want to represent you, I want to represent those special interests, the unions, the trial lawyers ... ' if they don't have the guts, I call them girlie men."

images

I was in same boat in my home state of Illinois! Finally fled the place as the southern end of the state that is predominately coal mines, farming and national forrest will forever be dominated politically by the northern half of the state and all their crooked deeds. Not really sure what the future is as we are heading down roads as a country many of us are not willing to go. Hopefully we can turn things around with sensible legislation and laws that work. In the mean time I’m gonna ramp up my saw buying!

Latest posts

Back