California State Tree Service License

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canyonbc

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey i guess this really only obtains for anyone who lives in California...but i guess other states too please through in some in put

When you got your California State D 49 Tree Service License...was there any books or anything that you used to help you

or any you think that might have helped...

seems like if your in the business you will do fine...but want to get some opinions from the pros...

Thanks
Canyon

I’m curious about the same thing. I just ordered then”California Contractors License Law & Reference Book, but am wondering if there’s something more succinct than reading the entirety of this book that’s more than 660 pages!

It would be helpful for anyone who knows what’s on the test for the C27 / D-49 license to give some insight about this.

Nice thing about the C61/C49 is you only must pass the law part of the test. There’s no trade test. Best thing is to pay a few hundred and go to one of the many contractors schools available. They’ll give you a few class rooms and study guides and you’ll take mock tests tell your Abel to pass.

Beast has a very doable approach. Take the class and move on. Certainly if you order the books and read and read you should pass too. I never had to pass or take the contractor exam. I already had forestry classes, but had to take additional classes to pass the Licensed Timber Operator requirements. Many organizations will not accept the C license. They require the Timber License. For residential work the Class C license is all one will ever need. Thanks

Latest posts

Back