• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Can you belive this?

carvinmark

carvinmark

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
www.sawdustnation.com
I went over to a logging buddys house to see what kind of deal I could get on 20 pulp cord delivered to my house (Maple,Elm and Beech). He says 1100.00 , Told him I want to cut and split it , then sell some and use about 1/4 of it myself. He says, you would be waisting your time, I'll sell it to you cut and split for 33.00 face cord if I pick it up from his house. I paid him for 10 cord right on the spot. I've got most of it here now and it is preemo firewood. I will still cut some more myself as I do enjoy it, but I think that was a great deal and it sure will free up some time for me.
Mark:blob2: :laugh: :rockn:

turnkey4099

turnkey4099

Tree Freak
carvinmark said:
I went over to a logging buddys house to see what kind of deal I could get on 20 pulp cord delivered to my house (Maple,Elm and Beech). He says 1100.00 , Told him I want to cut and split it , then sell some and use about 1/4 of it myself. He says, you would be waisting your time, I'll sell it to you cut and split for 33.00 face cord if I pick it up from his house. I paid him for 10 cord right on the spot. I've got most of it here now and it is preemo firewood. I will still cut some more myself as I do enjoy it, but I think that was a great deal and it sure will free up some time for me.
Mark:blob2: :laugh: :rockn:
Now that is a buddy. He can't be making any money at all at that rate.

Harry K

NIP Group
MS-310

MS-310

ArboristSite Guru
You should tell him that he should be a little cheaper....
I feel sorry for him, lot of for for 33 bucks
Jack