Can you belive this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carvinmark

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I went over to a logging buddys house to see what kind of deal I could get on 20 pulp cord delivered to my house (Maple,Elm and Beech). He says 1100.00 , Told him I want to cut and split it , then sell some and use about 1/4 of it myself. He says, you would be waisting your time, I'll sell it to you cut and split for 33.00 face cord if I pick it up from his house. I paid him for 10 cord right on the spot. I've got most of it here now and it is preemo firewood. I will still cut some more myself as I do enjoy it, but I think that was a great deal and it sure will free up some time for me.
Mark:blob2: :laugh: :rockn:

carvinmark said:
I went over to a logging buddys house to see what kind of deal I could get on 20 pulp cord delivered to my house (Maple,Elm and Beech). He says 1100.00 , Told him I want to cut and split it , then sell some and use about 1/4 of it myself. He says, you would be waisting your time, I'll sell it to you cut and split for 33.00 face cord if I pick it up from his house. I paid him for 10 cord right on the spot. I've got most of it here now and it is preemo firewood. I will still cut some more myself as I do enjoy it, but I think that was a great deal and it sure will free up some time for me.
Mark:blob2: :laugh: :rockn:

Now that is a buddy. He can't be making any money at all at that rate.

Harry K

You should tell him that he should be a little cheaper....
I feel sorry for him, lot of for for 33 bucks
Jack

Latest posts

Back