• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cant cutting bars and square chains for large and small mount Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Didn’t want to post these as “race bars” but I did get these for cant racing.

The orange bar is a custom small mount Husky (K095 pattern) 12” GB bar for full 3/8” .050. Comes with two chains. First loop is square filed and stoned by Mike Lee (mdavlee). This chain has only been used for a dozen cuts in clean softwood cants. The second loop is new Oregon CL (square ground chisel). $75 delivered conus

D003CE57-7172-41C3-9E1F-633B3B91C5A3.jpeg

The second bar is a new 14” small mount Husky in 3/8” .058. Comes with one new loop of Oregon LGX that has been square ground and one used loop of Oregon LGX (shortened from a larger loop) that has been square ground. $65 shipped conus

C3C55C32-A846-46B0-86E4-F724FCCBE02B.jpeg

Last bar is a new 13” large Husky (D009) bar in 3/8” .058. Comes with one new loop of Mike Lee square filed/stoned and one new loop of Oregon LGX that has been square ground. $75 delivered conus

4DDC246B-2210-49C0-A429-78001E11B5B8.jpeg

FWIW the orange bar helped me capture first place in the stock 50cc class a couple years ago and there were several strong 346’s, 550’s, and 51xx’s present. My saw did not have timing advance or muffler mod but carried the day. Some guys say shorter bars don’t cut faster and I have to disagree.

Coming to my senses. That bar will fit but I have no idea how to square grind and getting old enough to be smart enough to know I don’t need any more bad habits. I’m dumb enough I’m thinking about an Alaska mill.

Around here I’ve gotten chains back that I rocked and they cut better when I took them in than after they were “sharpened.” I file all my chains and if something bad happens I now have an Oregon copy sharpener to bring them back from the dark side. Got tired of wasting money to hacks. It’s bad around here for any saw support. I’m still thinking about that D009. MUST....RESIST!!!!:crazy2:

Crap, just realized that will fit my 2166 too. Gotta think about this. Is there a member that square grinds, not for free but as a business?

Latest posts

Back