• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Cat 518 line skidder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
$12000 OBO
NOT MINE, selling for a friend, pm for contact info

Told it has a fresh motor, it does have fresh paint and 4 new tires. been sitting for some time but has been ran recently, will need some maintenance stuff

Located in Lake Stevens Washington, with lots of truck access, and it can be moved locally (if ya wanna meet me in person lol) 150mi radius ish (not including canada)

I'll get pics when I can, its parked in the weeds...and a little out of my way, but I will do what I can

Got any small old feller bunchers tucked away?
I am looking for one for fire wooding.Want old and small,no computers and easy to move
Thanks
Keto 450's on 12 ton excavators is about the smallest you will find, and rarer then hens teeth, otherwise your lookin at very large machines that mostly take lowboys' and what not to move.

Pretty much all of them have computers, its kinda what makes them possible

Back