central mn (staples mn) gtg. early april...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuffbandit

addicted to chainsaws
Reaction score
starting up a fresh thread for the gtg i am hosting again this year.

Date: it will be in early april. on a saturday, will have a date set in stone a month and half in advance so if anyone has to take the day off you have pleanty of time to arrange that.

Activities: i am going to set up saw races for this year. i could set up the races as per types of saws if that works for everyone( stock saw, mod saw, hot saw?) will also have some large logs again hopefully. possibly some bigger than last year. brings some stuff to trade and sell! everyone loves a good barter!

Food: potluck everyone brings a little bit of food we will have some tables and coffee set up also for food containers.

if anyone has any questions please message me.

Please keep in mind the Iowa spring gtg is usually the 3rd weekend.

What city is this near?
Good call, Mike.
Staples GTG coordinating folks: please avoid a conflict with the ia gtg- it would have a noticeable impact on your attendance from folks that go to it. And selfishly, I wanna go to both!!

Snuffbandit- I can send you racing brackets if ya want.

Looking forward to hearing more!
[emoji2]

I'd appreciate some brackets! And I'm thinking of the first weekend in April or the last weekend in april. Will have a better idea for date as we see how the winter plays out

Latest posts

Back