central mn (staples mn) gtg. early april...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is quite and investment in grinders. You say that is your profession?
I just bought the jig cuz it is cool, I don't expect to ever use it and it looks like Philbert may be sucked into giving me a huge profit.

That saw came from our old stihl dealer in town years ago he gave Stihl the boot because they forced him to stock all power equipment and he only wanted to sell saws. He eventually went to Poulan after that then got dementia and passed away. I had many talks with him in his final years. Nice pile of noodles Todd.

I'm thinking I could get at least three running saws from the boxes. There was just about four saws there.

look at the bottom right photo, look at the top flat area behind the air filter. it is missing the data plaque.
As mine to was missing making me believe that this saw also was once owned by the military.
any government item sold as surplus has the GSA number removed before being sold to the public.

Count me in, I love cutting on them, they are my favorite well that and box alder they are fun weeds to cut on. Lol

Count me in, I love cutting on them, they are my favorite well that and box alder they are fun weeds to cut on. Lol
Box elder is part of the Maple family and has better btu value compared to poplar, pine and whatnot. I have plenty of that also.

Back