CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say at least 8x8. I'm real close to the new Rutters they put on 234 and 15.

Lol, comes down to operator so I ain't winning ****.
I'm outside of hanover nearly on the Mason Dixon line. I'm headed to the other property now to cut up an oak top and get the last couple big rounds off the stump. I'll see if I see any poplar that could fall down.

Did you get it James.
What was it?
20190907_125445.jpg Didn't get to try it. Got a call asking if I wanted to drop the rest of a locust the top blew out of. So grabbed the dolmar and went over. One look got them a hard NO. So the 590 sat on the back burner. Was up late last night also. Went to help a buddy at one of the local dirt tracks. Didn't end well for him.20190906_205750.jpg Wish I'd got a picture of the fireball when it let go.
I'll get to the saw next time I cut.

View attachment 758048 Didn't get to try it. Got a call asking if I wanted to drop the rest of a locust the top blew out of. So grabbed the dolmar and went over. One look got them a hard NO. So the 590 sat on the back burner. Was up late last night also. Went to help a buddy at one of the local dirt tracks. Didn't end well for him.View attachment 758053 Wish I'd got a picture of the fireball when it let go.
What’s wrong with the 590?

View attachment 758048 Didn't get to try it. Got a call asking if I wanted to drop the rest of a locust the top blew out of. So grabbed the dolmar and went over. One look got them a hard NO. So the 590 sat on the back burner. Was up late last night also. Went to help a buddy at one of the local dirt tracks. Didn't end well for him.View attachment 758053 Wish I'd got a picture of the fireball when it let go.
That lools fun, not.
Got to be the nastiest black locust ive seen :eek:. I see why you said no.
You should ask Steve to bring his tractor over, I hear he likes to push trees over :popcorn2:.

I'm figuring on the same.
Went to a small gtg/gathering last spring, pulled out my 7910 and it wouldn't rev past around 5-6k and it sounded rich o_O.
I put it away and looked at it a couple weeks later, found that missing spark plug, knew it wouldn't get lost there :dizzy::sucks:. Obviously when I put the filter on I was distracted :yes:.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 6.29.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 6.29.07 PM.png
    599.3 KB · Views: 18
Went to a small gtg/gathering last spring, pulled out my 7910 and it wouldn't rev past around 5-6k and it sounded rich o_O.
I put it away and looked at it a couple weeks later, found that missing spark plug, knew it wouldn't get lost there :dizzy::sucks:. Obviously when I put the filter on I was distracted :yes:.
Is that plug holder standard or an option?

I'm outside of hanover nearly on the Mason Dixon line. I'm headed to the other property now to cut up an oak top and get the last couple big rounds off the stump. I'll see if I see any poplar that could fall down.

I'm on Old Hanover about a mile on the MD side. Hope to meet you at the GTG.

You ever go to Shirks befor they closed. I remember a guy asking about a 661. Ben said he lived in westminister. Thought maybe it was you. Was a sad day helping clean out that old shop.

It probably was. Ben was my go to guy when I first started fixing chainsaws many moons ago. Bought alot of inventory from him when he closed. Still got a couple 2054's, a 036, and a couple of 024's left. I got his Stihl metal sign hanging above my bench. Good dude, I miss just stopping by and shooting the ****. The 2054 I made a 2055 out of. It was a sad day but as long as hes happy I'm happy for him.

Back