Central Va. GTG 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn fine picture......

289572d1365558307-stinkbait-davidbradley-jpg

Thanks! Every once in a while I get a keeper. :laugh:

Clearing it up for ya there! Thanks for the pictures.. if I had known I'd been in a few I may have put on my good flannel! :msp_w00t:

Thanks Jimmy. I thought that might be a 562 but wasn't sure. Naw man, every flannel is a good flannel. :msp_biggrin:

After running that 562.. I know why they are such a hit. That little saw ripped after Randy was done with it...

I did that one and Steven's from the same "recipe" and his is not running just right. I'll be hooking his up to the diagnostic software.......

I would like to thank everybody that came out and supported a MUCH better GTG than last year.
Ernie and i worked hard (mainly ernie) on this , we sweated on getting wood early on as our wood suplier did not have a job to go to due to so much rain and NO WOOD .:msp_sad:We had to get wood here there and everywhere , but it worked !:msp_biggrin:
We could not ask for a better group of guys to do this with (like family) .
Had some more new faces , couple were not AS. members , but greatful to have everybody , and i thought everybody sawed in a very safe manner!
We have fast growing hobby , and awsome moments like this gtg come and go fast , so post away as we all can ( hopefuly ) be the "must come to show"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ernie has a good support group on the cooking and everything else , events like this are nothing new to ernie as back in the day , he used to be member of the " country boys 4x4 club louisa va."
When he had nitrous mud bog trucks , and they always had a party somewhere !!!!!

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY , hope see everybody next year again:chainsawguy:

david :cheers:

Last edited:
I will see you and Ernie at Field Day of the Past (if not before), hopefully some of the folks there Saturday will show up as well.

I will see you and Ernie at Field Day of the Past (if not before), hopefully some of the folks there Saturday will show up as well.
That weekend i will be in north carolina at a show...
And i do not think ernie will be there either , he may come but plans on not bringing saws , just hands in his pocket ,

dave :msp_mellow:

Last edited:
Here is Cuda J and a friend whos' name I failed to catch with a 7-55 Mac: CVGTG2013 Cuda J and good running Mac 7-55 - YouTube
Igpoe:cheers:

Thanks for posting that Igpoe! I have a video of me and Dave sawing with it, but I still ain't smart enough to post it here. My buddy's name is Randy and I caught CAD's from him, but he doesn't own a computer. Sure was good meeting you and all the other folks. NAMETAGS for sure next time!! I was so excited looking at other saws and getting my saws into "REAL' wood, that a lot of opportunities to get to know who's who were missed. Next time!

Cuda J

I would like to thank everybody that came out and supported a MUCH better GTG than last year.
Ernie and i worked hard (mainly ernie) on this , we sweated on getting wood early on as our wood suplier did not have a job to go to due to so much rain and NO WOOD .:msp_sad:We had to get wood here there and everywhere , but it worked !:msp_biggrin:
We could not ask for a better group of guys to do this with (like family) .
Had some more new faces , couple were not AS. members , but greatful to have everybody , and i thought everybody sawed in a very safe manner!
We have fast growing hobby , and awsome moments like this gtg come and go fast , so post away as we all can ( hopefuly ) be the "must come to show"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ernie has a good support group on the cooking and everything else , events like this are nothing new to ernie as back in the day , he used to be member of the " country boys 4x4 club louisa va."
When he had nitrous mud bog trucks , and they always had a party somewhere !!!!!

GOD BLESS EVERYBODY , hope see everybody next year again:chainsawguy:

david :cheers:

I am already looking forward to next year's GTG.

Back