Chain saw manufacturers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they are selling a mag case saw now? Made by who?

Aluminum case, a company called painier makes the craftsman s145 and Remington 4214. those saws have an interesting cylinder design with removable transfer covers. This one is based on the zenoah g3800/gz400
The "46cc" Remington and craftsman are based on the g5200 zenoah.
The casting are every bit as good as my gz400 and the g5000 I have.

Aluminum case, a company called painier makes the craftsman s145 and Remington 4214. those saws have an interesting cylinder design with removable transfer covers. This one is based on the zenoah g3800/gz400
The "46cc" Remington and craftsman are based on the g5200 zenoah.
The casting are every bit as good as my gz400 and the g5000 I have.
Cool. Might make for a good little hotrod project.

Husqvarna was selling the 445 as the craftsman ""professional"" line and poulan saws under the craftsman name but that went away when Lowe's bought craftsman. It's actually an improvement from my experience.

View attachment 829944View attachment 829945

BrushSlasher I concur with your statement, I have this in my collection of saws and I must say it does run very well for what it is. I can honestly say for a 46cc it’ll pull a RS stihl chain through hard wood surprisingly well. Unfortunately it sits in the case it came with being I have 20 or so huskys nowadays lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Back