• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Chain Sharpener Bench Grinder Super Jolly Or Oregon 620

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UpNort

Didn't realize I need 5 chainsaws!!
Reaction score
I am in the market for a new or not abused Super Jolly or (same thing) Oregon 620 Hydraulic bench chain sharpener. Let me know if you have one, we can discuss the price and shipping.

Tecomec Super Jolly 700-010
Oregon 620-120, Oregon 551462

I am considering the 410 but am leaning towards the hydraulic sharpener. If you have a 410 for a good price I would consider it.

I have a Husqvarna saw and will be buying another one. Most likely will be using Oregon products.

Thank You!

Well, I found a new one (Stens 700-010) for $220 on scamazon direct from the Stens. Was shocked when I saw the price. I triple checked to make sure it was the real deal.:rock:

I bought the last one listed at that price. Amazon had another one listing for $240 but I just went back and that one sold too. I am wondering if someone on this site bought it? Ryan, did you go to Amazon and buy it??
When I was buying mine, it said 1 more left (which is the one I bought) and it also said "more on the way". So maybe they will be listing more for that amount soon. Will just have to keep an eye out.

Back