• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Want to trade Chainsaw Bars

Slingyman

Slingyman

ArboristSite Lurker
First time posting but not new to the site. Have 5 bars I would like to trade or sell. Bought them a while back thinking they would fit my stihl 460 but they have a different mount. Not in the best looking shape but are fully functional and would work great. Two bars are 34", one Cannon and one Sandvick; and have three 32'' bars, two Oregon and one unknown. Included all the marking i could find to help identify them. All are 3/8 pitch as well. Looking for Stihl bars, or bars that fit stihl, no smaller than 25 inch. Thanks, let me know what you got and Ill see if we can work something out.
IMG_7967.JPG IMG_7968.JPG IMG_7969.JPG IMG_7970.JPG IMG_7971.JPG IMG_7972.JPG IMG_7979.JPG

cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
Are they all the same? Looks like I could see a D009 marking on one bar, which would indicate that they fit large Husqvarna saws... 365 to 395xp. And others

Slingyman

Slingyman

ArboristSite Lurker
Are they all the same? Looks like I could see a D009 marking on one bar, which would indicate that they fit large Husqvarna saws... 365 to 395xp. And others
I wish I could tell you but I don't know much about the markings and don't have a husky to check. Nice looking saw

Jon1270

Jon1270

ArboristSite Operative
I think he was asking if the mounting slots and holes all match each other. My guess is that they do. The bar without obvious brand markings is an Husqvarna-branded OEM bar. It's a pretty safe bet that these are all large-mount Husky bars.

Slingyman

Slingyman

ArboristSite Lurker
I think he was asking if the mounting slots and holes all match each other. My guess is that they do. The bar without obvious brand markings is an Husqvarna-branded OEM bar. It's a pretty safe bet that these are all large-mount Husky bars.
thanks Jon, just checked, all the bars have the same mount and line up when stacked on top of each other and oiler holes line up as well.

marti384

marti384

ArboristSite Guru
I have a stihl mount, 32" long I think, bar. Would be interested in trading for one of yours. I will check what I have tomorrow to be sure.

Slingyman

Slingyman

ArboristSite Lurker
Found out more about the two 32'' Oregon chainsaw bars. They are both Husqvarna mount which is distinguished by the D009. The number after the 32'' distinguishes the gauge. So one of the 32'' bars is a .063 because of the "3" and the other 32'' is a .050 gauge because of the "0". Both are 3/8 pitch and for larger huskys, and some larger dolmar/makita according to this http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/bar-mount-questions.174773/
here is more information about identifying Oregon bars. http://www.oregonproducts.com/pro/pdf/tech/barpartnumbersystem.pdf

Slingyman

Slingyman

ArboristSite Lurker
Cannon Numbering System

The Cannon part numbers actually mean something.
There are 5 parts to each #
Example:
CSB-H1-24-50-3

THE CSB IS CANNON SUPERBAR. A SINGLE RIVOT TIP REGULAR CHAINSAW BAR.

THE H1 IS THE MOUNT , H1= HUSKY S1= STIHL S2= BIG STIHL (088) AND WE HAVE A C1 MOUNT WHICH WILL FIT ALL SMALL HUSKY AND STIHL SAWS. A UNIVERSAL MOUNT.

THE 24 IS THE LENGTH IN INCHES.

THE 50 IS THE GAUGE OF GROOVE. WE MAKE 050-058-063 FOR CHAINSAWS.

THE LAST NUMBER IS THE PITCH. 2=325, 3=3/8, 4=404.

THE BLACK WOODSMAN PRO BARS AT BAILEYS ARE CANNON BARS. WE ALSO MAKE ALL THEIR BLACK WOODSMAN PRO CARVING BARS.

I HOPE THIS HELPS

THX, DAN

From a previous thread. So the Cannon bar is a 33'' and .050 gauge, 3/8 pitch, husky mount, identified by the H1 stamp.