• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Chainsaw Bench Grinder/Sharpener

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derik

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a chainsaw grinder, i had an old harbor freight one but finally wore out. And I don't do enough cutting to verify spending $400-$500 on one. Wondered if someone isn't using one and was willing to let it go.

I have this tecomec FL 136, I have had this one for quite a while, mainly used it for rakers(wheel on it and the angle is for rakers).
I don't use it as much these days since I got a dedicated raker grinder, and when I do it's for chains that have the anti kickback ramps as my raker grinder does not get them.
Please notice there is a piece of the black plastic cover on the left side of the motor missing, it's been like this since I got it many yrs ago and has never given any problems.
$100 plus shipping with the wheel on it and another I've used on my Tecomec Super jolly, works fine as it is, but I'd like to upgrade it for a CBN wheel.
Brett
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.40.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-19 at 9.42.05 AM.png

Back