• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Chainsaw collection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1976patrickryanoneal

Patrick Oneal Clinton Arkansas
Reaction score
Wanting to sell most or all of my chainsaws and parts ive collected. This is a total of about 80+ saws and boxes of parts. Of the 80 or saws ive got there are 20 or so running ready to cut .the rest are needing work . ive got alot of vintage saws and then some newer saws as well. Poulan Mcculloch Stihl Jonsered Olympic Homelite Husqvarna and a couple Dolmar. I can send photos upon request. Ive got over a hundred good bars as well and 2 dozen brand new Homelite 14 and 16 inch bars.i have been collecting and selling on ebay for a few years and done very well but ive got enough stuff to keep me busy at that .Therefore i can stand to part with some of these other saws ive got . 5012052315 located in clinton arkansas. I have pay pal and i will ship to lower 48 states only . Thank you for reading .

got any cheap roller nose bars to fit a homellite xl auto? Would also be interested in a Walboro SDC carb. We can make a deal for the pair ... would like the bar to be at least 16 inches.. and the roller sprocket to work and would of course like to get out as cheap as possible

Latest posts

Back