Chainsaw display solutions for small area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s not Al Bundy, that’s me a long time ago. A very happy time in my life .

Also, just wanted to share with folks that could appreciate it. The wife just meh... Most other folks probably think I’ve lost my mind. Hope you guys like it. Some of you actually helped me build the collection.

You can find the numbers under the sub heading of Trouble, Arguments and Divorce.
I think she’d be pleased someone else can carry the responsibility of showing interest in chainsaws so she doesn’t have to hear it! Although something makes me think, these women aren’t here because they like chainsaws...

With all of your hours running, pulling apart and fixing saws- that opinion has about as much force as a week old fart. :baba:
Haha, I only need to see terrible flappy choke levers, outboard clutches and what can only be described as a hideous arse of a husky air filter cover to know I’d never be seen using it or owning one! :laugh:

Yawn.
I stand by my last weeks fart comment.
Believe it or not, there are other manufacturers of pro saws besides the two you try to either drool over- or seemingly despise- despite having never seriously run one! :buttkick:
Na all joking aside, i agree with you, I haven’t got any experience with other manufactures and I haven’t got any real solid continuous hours on saws so I couldn’t agree more with your first comment, take what I say with a pinch of salt, because it’s not coming from a place of experience.

Just stack em up like cord wood works just as good as here is one of my displays..........

0Q1Hmcs.jpg
Anything for sale in there? Wouldn't mind getting my first 066/660.

You need to run a Husky Tom, that way you can finally say you ran real saw.
:D I'm just poking fun at you. ;)

Haha all good, I know there is this fan war between the two but in all honesty it’s mostly joking (although I know there diehards of course) What are the most noticeable differences between stihl and husky? Is it a feel thing in use that’s so different, the way the engine is designed to run, different throttle response, how the power gets delivered? I only know one person who owns a husky, it’s a 460, are they any good?

Latest posts

Back