• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Chainsaw fun. Just in time for holloween.

jomoco

jomoco

Tree Freak
Think of it as a valuable lesson learned, ole chap!

I can't wear chaps climbing, but I do keep kevlar n carbon fiber n stuff over my shins, knees n thighs, just in case.

That's why it takes half an hour to put my boots n stuff on!

That'll be a 25 dollar surcharge billed to you in addition to any actual work done today Mr Jones.

Wanna retire?

Keep raisin your rates till the phone stops ringin!

Jomoco

CLASSIIILVR

CLASSIIILVR

ArboristSite Lurker
THIS WAS IN 2017 BUT FOR FUTURE SAW OUWIES........

CLEAN IT OUT SUPER SUPER SUPER GOOD WITH ALCOHOL AND PEROXIDE....THEN POUND THE ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT INTO ALL THE NOOKS AND CRANNIES AND PUT GAUZE OVER IT AND WHAT EVER KIND OF TAPE YOU HAVE THAT WILL KEEP IT SEALED OFF AND EVERY DAY FOR THE FIRST 4 TO 7 DAYS CLEAN, APPLY OINTMENT AND SEAL BACK UP WITH GAUZE AND TAPE. AFTER THAT YOU CAN KEEP OINTMENT ON IT AND USE TAPE TO KEEP IT PULLED TOGETHER AS BEST AS YOU CAN AND IT WILL HEAL UP FAIRLY QUICKLY. WAY FASTER IF YOU KEEP IT WET AND SEALED UP THAN SCAB UP IN FIRST FEW DAYS.

GLAD YOU DID GO DEEPER! YIKES!