• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Chainsaw hoard in west Atlanta

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
Reaction score
Looking for collector in the Atlanta area preferably west of Atlanta to help me alleviate my hoarding problem. Not letting go of many over 80cc, or any bow bars. Prices will be near scrap metal price on vintage stuff (mini macs, SXL, & little Poulans free). YOU MUST TAKE THE BAD WITH THE GOOD. Plenty of modern Stihl & Husky that need top end, etc. Those will not be free, but very cheap, and you'll probably have to take some culls home with you. No, there are no $50 10mm 044s with good top ends and fuel tanks. Let me know if you're interested. Not looking to make profit, just want to declutter and not scrap things.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looking for collector in the Atlanta area preferably west of Atlanta to help me alleviate my hoarding problem. Not letting go of many over 80cc, or any bow bars. Prices will be near scrap metal price on vintage stuff (mini macs, SXL, & little Poulans free). YOU MUST TAKE THE BAD WITH THE GOOD. Plenty of modern Stihl & Husky that need top end, etc. Those will not be free, but very cheap, and you'll probably have to take some culls home with you. No, there are no $50 10mm 044s with good top ends and fuel tanks. Let me know if you're interested. Not looking to make profit, just want to declutter and not scrap things.

Offline scent.

Say Man, did you ever declutter of what was bothering you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back