Chainsaw Liars and Tall Stories thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Being a silly ole man and entertaining my Grandsons I thought just for fun a BS thread might be a waste of time (fun!!)
To start this off let me tell you about my Chainsaw that Leaks Bar oil.

Every time it sat overnight the case would have a lot of bar oil in it so one day I drained that bar oil up and put it right back in the saw. We cut all day and the bar oil never needed to be filled.
Thinking how could that happen I set that saw back in the case and stored it a few months.

One day my grandson noticed oil leaking out of the saw box. When we opened the box to our suprise the box was flooded with oil. We drained 3 gallons of oil out of the box and filled the oil tank with water.

Sure enough water began to leak out of the saw. After that we removed the bar and chain and use it to water the Hay medow. Even in the driest part of summer the Hay is always green.

Ha. Ha.

Kinda same vein as Paul Punyon getting itred after clear cutting the great plains one day so was so itred he drug his ax behind him for awhile on the way home to California and gouged out the grand canyon. Almost home, so tired he actually tripped and stopped his fall witht eh ax and split open Yosemite

Kinda same vein as Paul Punyon getting itred after clear cutting the great plains one day so was so itred he drug his ax behind him for awhile on the way home to California and gouged out the grand canyon. Almost home, so tired he actually tripped and stopped his fall witht eh ax and split open Yosemite
Ha. Ha. I'm an honest man but my family likes to set around a camp fire and be entertained by clever stories. I started a fiction book. Strangely enough some of my stories now seem to becoming reaility. Example: Cars that slow down automatically. That story was in 1978. One of my characters had an implant in his eye. A camera that fed into a computer aboard a mother ship. That eye also could shoot an invisible beam of electrons to stop a charging Lion. Think is a great past time. TV is mostly boring. Have a great day.

Back