Chainsaw related « patches »

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saiso

Mountain Ranger
Reaction score
Hi folks!
I’m on the lookout for some patches that would be be sewed typically on ball caps. I have a small backpack that holds all of my smaller logging/firewood equipment which goes everywhere I go when I leave the truck. I want to make it pretty so I’m looking for any chainsaw related patches to sew on.
How would I get ahold of either old/used ball caps or just patches? I don’t want to spend a lot of money but I see folks getting some nice store displays for cheap or free so these should be available somehow? Is it a question of getting to know employees are the local dealer and wait for old stock to be thrown out? For people here that owns or work at a shop, is it something that someone like me can buy/get?

Thank you kindly!
:) M

1584537889894.png
Stickthison.com

1584537976775.png

Ebay.

1584538023718.png

logolynx.com

1584538086593.png

patchpatrol.com

1584538368724.png

chainsawpartstore.com
Here is a start.

:D Al

You can design your own patches as well. I did that with my business logo and a local friend made them for me on her special machine. Wasn't too expensive, either.
So perhaps someone local to me has a similar machine that can make patches? I’ll look into this as well. Thank you!

Back