Chainsaw related pet peeve‘s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"mY 290 hAs tHiRtY sIx iNcH bAr"

[emoji23][emoji23]

A coworker told me how his friend just bought a new 462 and is “not impressed with the thing”. They are using it to cut this big oak with a 36” bar and a full comp chain with an 8 pin[emoji1787]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

When you’re up a tree and your bastard rope turns into a length of Velcro. It brings up twigs, branches, tools, whatever it can wrap it’s bloody little body around. You just know that if you wanted it to do that for a bet it wouldn’t do it in a million years

Oh gosh, again today from a different person I heard the “farm boss” story

Guy was telling me how he has an MS 180 that he uses frequently but he also has a “big saw” that cuts faster than heck, “i mean that thing CUTS” he say...

i said “what is it”

“its one of them farm bosses”

i see......

IMG_1241.JPG

When you’re up a tree and your bastard rope turns into a length of Velcro. It brings up twigs, branches, tools, whatever it can wrap it’s bloody little body around. You just know that if you wanted it to do that for a bet it wouldn’t do it in a million years
I pulled a collie about 20' up a tree, had to let him back down, he just wouldn't let go.

Latest posts

Back