Chainsaw related pet peeve‘s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never had to learn that lesson as i will never loan out a saw[emoji2373]. I will however help out with my saws[emoji16].

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

That is why I kept frankensaw.... if they burn it up they owe me a 372...even if half of the parts are communist chinese ((or maybe califoniastan at this point)) made.

I warn them first you fark it up, you bought it and I expect cold hard cash for its replacement :) :) :)

Oh boohoo. Caps is caps, and I've never had an issue with any caps except for these guy's heads getting stripped by other people right after they used a 1/2inch impact to seat them. So could someone please tell me what is so horrible about Stihls flippy caps?

Oh boohoo. Caps is caps, and I've never had an issue with any caps except for these guy's heads getting stripped by other people right after they used a 1/2inch impact to seat them. So could someone please tell me what is so horrible about Stihls flippy caps?
"There are a few things people say/do that are a bit silly. Thought it would be funny for us to share the things that people say or do in relation to chainsaws/wood burning that are a bit irritating or silly.

All in fun!"

Philbert

The new ones aren’t so bad but the first flippy caps were awful.

The guy I got the old saw with sump drainings 2 stroke also has a drum of waste oil beside his log pile for.. ... the saws with dead oil pumps he dunks the whole bar in every round or two lol lol I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Back