Chainsaw Sculpture (treehouse)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, does the neighbors like it? Exhaust port for the woodstove? You must have plenty of idle time on your hands? You should forward a picture to Stihl for sure you might win something?

You know build this saw on a trailer and sharpen chains, sell bars and chains. Service saws inbetween. At the local fairs.

Thank you all for the comments, Huskybill you must be one of the lucky ones who get along well with your neighbors, I didn't think about pleasing them when I built it.
I am a Chainsaw Artist and the chainsaw treehouse is in front of my property facing a main highway where I display my art; that's a good idea about building one on a trailer though.
I still need to work on the other side of the chainsaw, the inside, 20200122_134139.jpg and the stairs around the tree.

Thank you all for the comments, Huskybill you must be one of the lucky ones who get along well with your neighbors, I didn't think about pleasing them when I built it.
I am a Chainsaw Artist and the chainsaw treehouse is in front of my property facing a main highway where I display my art; that's a good idea about building one on a trailer though.
I still need to work on the other side of the chainsaw, the inside, View attachment 791641 and the stairs around the tree.
Is this all wood?

Back