Chainsaw Wallpaper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

confused

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Considering we all have computers right ? Does anyone know where we can get quality 1024 X 768 pictures of our favorite saws or just any chainsaw. Itwould be a nice touch on my desktop forsure.

Thanks
confused

My buddy's Kodak DC265 digital camera will go that high in resolution. When you take a digital picture it puts it into .jpg format. You need software to convert it to a .bmp format. Then you place the .bmp file into your windows file and you will then be able to use it as wall paper. Sometimes the camera will come with the required software.

you might also be able to scan a picture of your favourite husky and resize it with a photo program to the desired resolution while still keeping the aspect ratio correct :D

Actually fellas you dont need to save it as a bitmap format. You can set you system to be viewed like a webpage and you can use any jpg file you want. I guess ill have to go out possibly and buy a digital camera. O well didnt need that extra RAM anyways. I just wondered if there was any websites with some on

In netscape you can right click on a pic and "set as wallpaper" or save a few of them and paste them together and then add them to your wall paper.

Latest posts

Back