• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Chainsaws for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renosteve

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, Im looking to get rid of a few saws that I have collected over the years. Time to get rid of them as I don't have a good place to store or appreciate them anymore. Want to find a good home for these old brutes. Ideally I'd prefer not to ship because its a bit of a hassle, but if its worth it for me I will.

• Homelite c-51 runs, rebuilt carb, paint is rough, tank cleaned, fuel lines replaced, leaks bar oil other misc parts replaced
• Mcculloch 1-71 Needs some love. Has a crack in lower handle, otherwise complete. Nice bar/chain, rebuilt carb, never put together and ran
• Echo 602vl ran well, might need carb kit, good firewood saw
• Jonh Deere 70ev good runner, dirty but nice paint, new fuel lines carb cleaned
• David Bradley U4G Ran great, should still run, but might need carb cleaned as its been a while since it last ran
• Mall 2MG Got it to run but never could get it dialed in. Has a custom handle on it, Carb tear down and cleaned, i suspect an air leak
• Wards WD40 Beautiful saw, Low hours, Excellent baby blue paint, rebuilt carb, cleaned fuel tank but probably needs better cleaning, never got it dialed in. When i got it it had very old fuel in the tank with tons of crud in it. I spent a lot of time cleaning it but i think the tank needs more cleaning, and carb will likely need another quick cleaning. It did run just never ran great and i did'nt want to make to much noise in the neighborhood!

• Stihl 08s With Brushcutter Very nice and clean 08s. Bought it from the original owner, Rebuilt carb, Fixed kill switch, Thoroughly cleaned, Runs great and sounds very nice. has original bar, chain in good shape, and rubber stihl bar cover. One of my favorite saws. Also comes with the complete rare brushcutter setup with throttle cable, shoulder harnesses etc.

• Homelite EZ Original This saw was my project saw for a complete restoration. I had the main body and other parts sand blasted as well as the cylinder. Despite instructions of where not to blast it ( inside the cylinder/crankcase ) the guy blasted it and ruined it. I was going to complete it as a restored non runner but lost interest. I have all the parts. All parts are clean and many are repainted homelite red in excellent shape. I will sell parts or all of it. Its sitting in a box and needs a good home.
Also have two bow bars for older homelites

Make an offer on whatever you want, I am located in reno nevada. Thanks

********************************/phpbb3/download/file.php?id=113496

********************************/phpbb3/download/file.php?id=113495

********************************/phpbb3/download/file.php?id=113494

********************************/phpbb3/download/file.php?id=113493

********************************/phpbb3/download/file.php?id=113492

********************************/phpbb3/download/file.php?id=113491
********************************/phpbb3/download/file.php?id=113490

I just got a DB360 and it is a strong runner. My kid says he gets it when im dead. :) Im looking for a similar sized Mccullough

Latest posts

Back