Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you were just bzzing on two many pain pills and beer when you typed that one Stihly:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

No way.... OKMOK GTG is the place to be for a massive saw count and general debauchery...
It's how we roll...
:rock:

Can one of you guys port this? and i could still beat dave with that:hmm3grin2orange:

dream on Jake ! I got a secret weapon for racin that orange saw of yours:

attachment.php

how did i get roped into this? so you want me to port that cheaply made, all plastic, gutless, over priced,little pos that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to heavy, and get it to out cut a ms660?:bang: ok but it's gona cost ya

how did i get roped into this? so you want me to port that cheaply made, all plastic, gutless, over priced,little pos that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to heavy, and get it to out cut a ms660?:bang: ok but it's gona cost ya

:monkeyn::monkeyn::monkeyn::monkeyn: monkey says:
woods mod,any saw,$250.00 plus any needed parts

tell ya what, make a deal- Jake and I stay outta your shop for two weeks so you can get some work done, that should be better than cash :msp_smile:

:monkeyn::monkeyn::monkeyn::monkeyn: monkey says:
woods mod,any saw,$250.00 plus any needed parts

tell ya what, make a deal- Jake and I stay outta your shop for two weeks so you can get some work done, that should be better than cash :msp_smile:

it's all the extra parts thats gona cost ya:D

chainsawnut460 and I spied that 064 in treemonkey's shop, but all we got was a demonstration of the compression when he pulled the started rope for us- IMPRESSIVE !!

video to follow ??

chainsawnut460 and I spied that 064 in treemonkey's shop, but all we got was a demonstration of the compression when he pulled the started rope for us- IMPRESSIVE !!

video to follow ??

I need to sharpen the chain and wait for next weekend and I will get a video. I get home from work and dont have daylight to make a good video durring the week. I got to run it at Scotts place sounded good but chain was real dull. Also ran a 460 he had just modded and it was a real strong saw. I chatted with Scott for a while and he seems to be a very knowledgable guy, I enjoyed our visit. I am looking forward to going down to the gtg at his shop in march, I hope the weather treats us well. I dont want to spoil the surprise but he has a very nice chunk of oak for us to turn to chips.

thats my old muffler off my old 372 for those who dont know i gave it to lmbrman and now need it back for a 385 im building and im surprised lmbrman didnt already have that on one of his saws

Latest posts

Back