Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost have my saws cleaned up from the last trip.

I thought Grandpatractor was dissing me when he told me I had 'weak springs'! Thought it was some kind of Wisconsin insult.

Turns out he was referring to the clutch springs on my new-to-me saw. Stihl dealer confirmed that you may need to change these after 25 years or so. Who knew? They look the same . . . .

Philbert

anybody have a phone number for Jake? He left something in my truck:

attachment.php

i have the rest of that 385, ideas?:biggrin:

I do have paint left, and my daughter has plenty of princess stickers :laugh:

and now that I think of it, he was asking me if I had a bar for that 385 - what contrasts well with that pink ?

Violets are purple and some tulips are yellow. My wife said brown-eyed susans are brown in the center and yellow on the outside. I think she is talking about flowers.

Hey lmbrman do you have any Purple paint, and some barnry stickers.:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

got the paint, searching for stickers, but most of stuff at our house is princess :)

I can't wait for the thread on the build of this saw-

why? i can take it, and anybody who knows me knows i can dish it out too soooo its all good boys, its okay to be jealous of the guy whos good all the good looking young ladys staring at him haha

In all fairness, Jake takes more than a little crap from me, and yet he came over yesterday when I was in a jam and helped. Even brought his gf along- think he is lucky.

did I mention that she sharpens his chains ?

Latest posts

Back