Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump

It is looking like breakfast at T-Dawgs at 7am and out to the woods by 8. I have 2 dump trailers and trucks lined up to haul and a couple splitters that I will bring. I'm sure the Interfaith ladies will supply all the rolls we can eat and we will do chilli or BBQ's for lunch. It would be cool if we tooks a couple hours before dark and headed to 5R-INC's to check out the pumpkin chuckin set-up at his place!

It is looking like breakfast at T-Dawgs at 7am and out to the woods by 8. I have 2 dump trailers and trucks lined up to haul and a couple splitters that I will bring. I'm sure the Interfaith ladies will supply all the rolls we can eat and we will do chilli or BBQ's for lunch. It would be cool if we tooks a couple hours before dark and headed to 5R-INC's to check out the pumpkin chuckin set-up at his place!

You mean Poulan chucking??

I am still planing on coming over but not sure about bringing skidsteer or jeep. My trailer decking is rotten. Maybe some of you saw it last time I came over, I had a piece of steel over the rotten wood. Well I havent fixed it yet and it is worse. I can use it to haul the bobcat down to where I cut wood, (1/2 mile away), but I dont think I dare pull it on the highway. I will have my diesel and my saws but I just dont think I can bring anything on my trailer untill I fix it. That sucks. I am still looking forward to coming over and helping.

Just got off the phone with Denny. We will concentrate on the wood at the landing on the south end. He had dropped about 9 loads that came off the state land that needs to be cut up. There will be plenty of splitting and hauling to be done also!

I've got the 14th marked to come up and help. I do have to readjust some other priorities for that day but it looks promising at this point at least.

Will have to see if we can use the church for Sat night. Let me know if that is the plan so I can ask.

Talked to the youth group leader today at chuch and even though he'd like to stay and help they're planning on going back sat. afternoon/evening. But I'm still planning on staying. Probaly will need a place to crash sat. night.

I wish I could get back down there for this one. The charity cuttings are way cool. But we've got a cabin renovation scheduled for a lake client. Guess we'd better bring in some $ to pay the winter bills.

Talked to the youth group leader today at chuch and even though he'd like to stay and help they're planning on going back sat. afternoon/evening. But I'm still planning on staying. Probaly will need a place to crash sat. night.

Church is ready for Friday night. Bring rain weather clothes. It is suppose to rain all weekend. See you soon.

Breakfast at T-Dawgs! 7:00 am Sunday.

Lets get a count so we can warn them if needed. Just copy and paste and add your name.

1. Grandpatractor.

Lets get a count so we can warn them if needed. Just copy and paste and add your name.

1. Grandpatractor.
2.tree monkey

1. Grandpatractor.
2. tree monkey
3. pele55
4. pele jr
5. Steve NW WI

1. Grandpatractor.
2. tree monkey
3. pele55
4. pele jr
5. Steve NW WI
6. GrizzlyAdams86

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back