Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for a great day, preety amazing what a bunch of people can do when there minds are set to it, by the way boyd sarah and I were wonderin where the dolmar stickers are??? I need one for scotts race van, thanks for the saw can't wait to run it

Thought I'd share some pics from the weekend... A great weekend!
The most important element of the weekend: :msp_wub: Caramel Rolls. :msp_wub:
attachment.php

Pele working really hard...
attachment.php

Todd & Chris- splitting all day, and still a smile on their face...
attachment.php

and as a group, we handled a lot of wood. And all for a great cause.

attachment.php

Boyd - thanks for hosting us.
Denny & Barb, thanks for giving us a great excuse to be together.

Very nice pics Sarah and great job to everyone that helped! I hope to make one of these events when I can but every weekend has been crazy as of late.

we are a pretty goofy bunch of people, but we have a lot of fun and i have got to meet alot of great friends now!!! It is awesome the amount of help we get to supply wood for people who are in great need...Denny feels like he wasn't helping enough yesterday... I had to have another discussion with him about that.... Not everyone knows the amount of work he does not only delivering but helping to make sure we have CARMEL ROLLS!!!. Denny and Barb are two very amazing people who deserve the most credit for what goes on with The Heat a Home project... we love you guys

Thanks for a great day, preety amazing what a bunch of people can do when there minds are set to it, by the way boyd sarah and I were wonderin where the dolmar stickers are??? I need one for scotts race van, thanks for the saw can't wait to run it

Update your sig and maybe we'll find you some stickers!:laugh:

Great day to work outside and it was cool to see trailer after trailer drive away heaped full of split wood knowing some day it's going to people in need of a warm home that really will appreciate it. As always a very worthwhile event for anyone to attend.

Back